Crane Vision was founded in realization of the vision of Professors Yehiel Rosenfeld and Aviad Shapira from the Faculty of Civil Engineering at the Technion in Haifa.
The basic idea was to allow the crane operator to see their payload even when it is out of their field of vision, thus increasing construction site safety.
Turning the academic idea into a physical product was achieved in cooperation with energetic entrepreneurs.
Since its foundation the company has developed and manufactured advanced visual systems for cranes. The company's products are the results of Israel's hi-tech industry developments, through a blessed cooperation between academic knowledge from the Technion and practical engineering experience.
The company began its operations in the late 1990's and has since been providing services for leading construction companies in Israel and around the world.
• Has over 15 years' experience in Israel and around the world
• Is approved by the ISO-9001 international standard for quality
• Is the largest and most professional in its field in the country
• Has an active development department
• Has proven quality and reliability.